Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pattern: Gengar Amigurumi


A 6" tall Gengar amigurumi. The pattern is available on Ravelry and on Etsy. If you have any questions feel free to email me at icrochetthings@gmail.com.

This was a custom request from a customer, and I am so happy they asked me to make a Gengar. He is one of my favorites, yet I had never really thought about doing him. I was a bit sad to ship him off, but I can always make another.

I struggled for a bit trying to figure out how to best do his teeth before settling on black crochet thread. It was the perfect size, though it was a bit tricky trying to sew it in a straight line. I still need more sewing practice. :P

2 comments:

  1. Great Gengar! It's really great! I also have a lot of problems with sewing felt to my amigurumi....it's very hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a really good fabric glue to adhere the felt pieces to my work and it seems to hold perfect.

    ReplyDelete