Saturday, June 28, 2014

Pattern: Psyduck Amigurumi


A 6" tall Psyduck amigurumi. The pattern is available on Ravelry and on Etsy. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at icrochetthings@gmail.com.

I haven't been crocheting as much as I would like lately as I've been getting distracted with other hobbies, but I'm coming back! I have a few patterns to put up and have an idea for a tutorial that I would like to do. Been coming up with a few new ideas as well, so hopefully that should be able to get me back on track!

Anyway, not much to say about this guy. It gave me a bit of practice with using felt and sewing thread, which I don't work with that often but I would like to start using more.Plus I have an excess of gold yarn that I want to use up, so it helped with that. I have a couple other new Pokemon patterns to put up so expect those soon as well.

2 comments:

  1. I like your Psyduck very much! Was it hard to make? I use a lot of felt with my amigurumi and it's fun to me to decorate them :D. Which Pokémon are coming next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It wasn't too bad, the only tricky part for me was trying to get the eyes the same size and shape. I have a Gengar pattern that is ready to be put up, and Dragonite and mini Wartortle patterns that I still need to take pictures for.

      I like your dragon amigurumi, it's very cute! :)

      Delete