Friday, January 1, 2016

Pattern: Mega Gardevoir Amigurumi

An 8" tall amigurumi of a Mega Gardevoir. The pattern is available on Ravelry and on Etsy. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at icrochetthings@gmail.com.

Oh my god, it's been waaaaay too long since I uploaded a pattern. But it's New Year's Resolution time so here we go. I made this one earlier last year at the request of a customer. She does have legs (though they're hidden under the skirt) so it can stand up, but you have to have the skirt and legs at the perfect placement for it to stand freely. Here is the shiny version that I made for the customer. I really like the shiny colors, probably more so than the original. I think in the shiny version I put a small mouth on it, but in this pattern I took the mouth out.


Anyway, icrochetthings is back on the top of my priority list. I have so many patterns that I had written up but never posted. Free Pattern Fridays are back on as well. Happy New Year and here's to a great 2016. Happy crocheting! :)

1 comment: