Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Pattern: Yoshi Amigurumi


A 7" tall amigurumi of Yoshi. The pattern is available on Ravelry or in my Etsy shop. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at icrochetthings@gmail.com.

Gotta admit, I'm pretty pleased with how this one came out. There were times before everything was sewn together that it looked like it was going to be a disaster, but luckily everything turned out alright. That new game, Yoshi's Woolly World, looks so cute and crafty. Too bad I don't have a Wii U. I did play Kirby's Epic Yarn though and that was absolutely adorable.

I tried something new with this piece, and ended up finding a way to incorporate felt into amigurumi without wanting to rip my hair out in frustration, needle felting! Last Christmas I got a cute little kit for needle felting a hedgehog, and I wondered if I could just use the felting needle from the kit to attach felt onto the amigurumi. Works pretty well, plus you get to stab the crap out of the felt, which is kinda therapeutic. :)

1 comment:

  1. bonjour je recherche le modèle de mini yoshi en français, pas facile à trouver , si vous pouvez m'aider , ce serait très gentil de votre part, merci df'avance

    ReplyDelete